
So I haven't blogged regularly because there really isn't much going on with us. But here's an update anyway. Trav is going to school, only two classes, and working at the tool store and I am working only two hours a day at the cleaners until I can find a more permanent full time job.
Our life is pretty routine lately. I'm slowly adjusting to being the second counselor in the YW. Its fun but weird because I'm younger than everyone by about 5 to ten years and I am the only one without kids. Trav still teaches primary, the CTR 5 class, he has a new teaching companion since I can't be with him anymore.
We're still slowly getting our house in order. I'm trying to organize all of our stuff, we have a lot. I love doing craft projects and our bedroom and office don't have pictures in them so I'm trying to come up with fun things to hang on the walls. Travis has fun keeping up with my projects. He is currently making a full length mirror for us (or someone else depending on the color is turns out to be) with his friend Courtney. He is such a talented woodworker.

That is pretty much all that is going on with us at this point. The pictures are mostly from our trip to Argentina. Love ya'll.
2 comments:
I totally know what you mean about being the youngest without kids! When I was a Young Women's leader I was 19! I bet you are so cute with those little beehives!
We love hearing about what you guys are doing and seeing pictures. Argentina is so beautiful. No wonder you love it there. I love your new picture at the top.
Post a Comment