Last week we found out we are having a baby...
Boy! You can see his cute little profile here. I'm sure he has daddy's nose. He was a little stinker during the ultrasound. He didn't want to cooperate at all. He kept turning over and at the end when we wanted one last look to make sure he was a he, he crossed his legs and tucked his little bottom way down into my pelvis. I guess he'd had enough. But we're pretty sure he's a little boy. No names as of yet, but his grandpa (Trav's dad) has nicknamed him Buck. So for now he's little Buck.
Travis went goose hunting a week ago and ended up getting three geese by himself and he helped to bring down one or two others. It was a productive weekend for him. I'm glad he had fun.
2 comments:
Yeah congrats Steph little boys are so much fun. I love his little picture. I hope that you are feeling ok.
congratulations on the baby! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes by quickly!
Post a Comment