I didn't have a chance to post the flower arrangement that I made last week. It was cubes. We all had a small cube vase to put our flowers in. The funny thing was that I had to take it into the testing center because I didn't want to leave it in my hot car. All the testing center workers thought it was funny. I also took it to my meeting with one of my professors. She made me put it in the center of her desk to make the meeting more casual. 
I won't have a floral design lab this week because of our flower ID test. Instead I get to name by sight the botanical name, several common names and the name origins of about 25 flowers. Yippee. Next week we get to do boutonnieres for homecoming, supposedly we get to make a couple different ones so if anyone needs one let me know, they are supposed to last for several weeks in the fridge.
1 comment:
Oh I wish I could be in that class with you too. It sounds like so much fun!!! Its beautiful.
Post a Comment