Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What do you do if you don't have it?...IMPROVISE

We don't have any containers for staple foods like flour, sugar, etc. And I didn't know where to put the ugly cans from the cannery with the staples in them. So...I improvised. This was super easy. I just cut plain black or white paper for the back and then used some cute decorated paper to cover up and make it look good. The letters I cut using my Cricut. (best invention ever). It makes the cans look better and I can keep reusing them as my staple canisters. Oh, and I have more paper so when I need to open a different kind of food I can decorate it to match.



4 comments:

Contessa Elegante said...

Very cute! It looks like they really turned out super duper.

Emilee said...

Those are way creative Steph! Way to improvise!

Jenni McVey said...

Yeah for cricuts! It's fun to see your creativity, Steph! I might need to hire you to come to my house with your cricut creativity!!! hee hee hee! When you have a free moment of course (in 80 years!!!!!). Love ya!

froglegs said...

Good idea!! Your so creative.