Monday, March 8, 2010
Someone flipped a switch!
Another update on our crazy little baby. I think someone must have flipped a switch in my tummy a week or so ago because Little Buck won't give me any peace. The little guy just keeps doing somersaults and cartwheels in my tummy, he's also discovered how fun kicking me hard in the ribs can be. If you ever see me jump for no reason at all its because he just kicked me hard enough to scare the living daylights out of me. This morning I woke up at four (I usually sleep until 7) and Little Buck wouldn't let me go back to sleep because apparently he wanted to play. I'm just waiting for him to come out running.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't wait to see little Buck!
I remember thinking that Josh was going to break my rib (while in utero). It's tough. Hang in there!
You need to start poking him back! Discipline can start at a young age :)
Post a Comment