Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I forgot!

I forgot to post about the awesome party that my sister threw for me. Saturday was the summerfest and I really just wanted to spend some time with my sisters. They fed me lunch then we walked over to the park. It was so much fun. I love my sisters. They are such an inspiration. And they are such good moms, I hope I can be like them!

2 comments:

Lindy said...

STEPHANIE COOK (mason)!!! I love you and your blog! Your new hair is awesome. I took the LSAT on your birthday or I would have called. I was definitely thinking of you though and am very glad to hear you had a great day. Let's get together soon, ok?

Jenni McVey said...

We had a great time at the little summer/birthday party blast! We'll have to do it again soon! Especially now that school is out for the summer! Wahoooooooooooo!!!!!! Love ya tons, baby sis.!