Yesterday was my birthday, I'm getting super old. It was a really good day. Except for the fact that the city is stupid because they don't know how schedule construction. I had class and I couldn't get there because all the roads around my house were blocked off. Frustration! Luckily, my teacher was a little late too so I didn't miss anything. Then the rest of the day, I spent working on my oral presentation for my English class. Yippee! That was the last English class I have to take and its over! I have the most amazing hubby. When we got home he made me dinner. We had steak kabobs, chicken kabobs, and, my greatest confession, mushroom and red onion kabobs (Sidenote: Anyone who really knows me knows that I hate onions and I hate mushrooms, but they they are Barbequed they are delicious, the onions don't taste like onions and they need to be red onions not yellow, mushrooms are delicious BBQ'd because it just brings out the good texture (stuffed mushrooms are good too, especially the ones my friend Nicole makes) so there you have it, I like mushrooms and I like onions.) We also had BBQ corn on the cob and a salad that I really like. It was soooo good! After dinner Travis wrapped my surprise presents. I had no idea what it was but Trav built it up so much that I was so excited. He got me PS2, crazy huh, more specifically, he got me Guitar Hero and another game that came free called popsinger star (surprisingly fun since I don't really like to sing). He is the greatest. We spent the rest of the night jammin'!!!

2 comments:
Yeah! We'll have to get together and have a guitar hero PARTY!!!!!! You'll have lots of time on your hands when school is out for the summer, right!?!?!?
We're glad you had such a fun birthday!
Post a Comment