Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Okay, I'm Tagged

Since I really want to start blogging more, I'm going to play the tagging game. Since my sister tagged me and I don't know anyone else who is blogging who wasn't tagged by her, consider this a tag to anyone who hasn't been and is reading this. Okay here we go: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 obsessions, 3 random facts.

3 Joys:
1. My cute and enduring hubby, Travis!
2. Puppies! I can't help it. I just love puppies and dogs of all shapes and sizes. I think I get it from my mom.
3. My mommy and daddy. Whenever I talk to them, I can't help but smile because they know just what to say when I'm down and need a friend.

3 Fears:
1. Spiders. Like Becky I have a clinical phobia of them. I literally scream and start crying if I see one. Believe me, it's bad.
2. Failing a test. I don't know why but I get anxiety when I'm about to go in to take a test. I always do just fine but I am totally afraid that it is going to be impossible and I'll fail it.
3. Crowds of People. Am I totally anti-social. Yup, I guess I am. I hate big parties with lots of people because it gives me anxiety and I sometimes start to panic.

3 Goals:
1. Finish school and get my bachelors degree.
2. Get my house and stuff organized. We are moving and I have stuff everywhere. I bought bins so that I can store stuff in them but I don't have time to do anything until the semester is over. Hopefully, I can organize before we move but probably not.
3. Save money for a Graduation trip to Argentina. This trip is dependent on the first goal.

3 Obsessions:
1. CSI. Trav and I have been borrowing the seasons of CSI from our friends and we watch them whenever we get a chance.
2. Collecting Scrapbook stuff. Unfortunately, I just collect the stuff because I can't seem to find time to actually do anything with it.
3. Doing perfect in school. This is a horrible obsession because I get way to stressed out about it but I can't help it. I have to be perfect.

3 Random Facts:
1. I've been bit by an armadillo. It was in Argentina and I was feeding it a cracker and it bit my finger instead. (they don't have teeth just really powerful strong jaws. It hurt!)
2. I love Lifehouse. They are my favorite band and I can't get enough of them.
3. I can't stand feet. Now, I've gotten better because I have a hubby and I let him touch me with them sometimes. But overall, I hate feet. I don't like touching them, smelling them or looking at them for extended periods of time.

There you have it. Oh, and if anyone has any pointers as to how to get my blog up and running (play list, blogger links, etc.) please call me or let me know because I'm totally confused.

2 comments:

Emilee said...

Dan hates feet too. I guess it is a family thing?

London said...

Oh my heck. I didnt know you loved lifehouse. We went to their concert at the depot in March and had the best seats. A whole box to ourselves. We had extra chairs no one wanted. DANG IT.