Wednesday, June 4, 2008

And it begins...

Well, I am officially blogging now. I created one or two other blogs but I wasn't happy with the name. I am now going to keep this one because I think its clever. I hope someone out there will read this sometimes. Oh, and bare with me as I learn how to deal with all this blogging technical stuff.

3 comments:

Emilee said...

Don't worry Steph, I will read your blog! I am so excited that you got it set up, even in the middle of the semester! Looks great!

Jenni McVey said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! What fun to all be connected by blogs! It will be such a party! I'll help you if you have questions, if I can! I don't know tons, but I've played a little and dabbled in a few things. I know Becky knows how to do the playlist. Mike put ours on! Love you lots and lots! Thanks for coming to the museum with us today! It was soooo fun!

froglegs said...

Hey there Steph, we know you exist now!!! WE are so ecstatic that you have a blog. I will help you out if you need help too. I will definatly check it too. love you tons.