Contrary to popular opinion, I have not fallen off the face of the earth, though it would seem that way since I haven't posted or emailed anything for over a week. Let me explain. We were waiting to move into our new apartment until I was done with school. Well, I finished school and then we started moving every chance we got (our new home is just a mile down the street from where we were). Well, we finally moved pretty much everything on Saturday. We have everything except our computer which, after I am done writing this blog, will be completely reformatted and erased to fix a problem we've been having. So I haven't had access and I've been working like a maniac. My boss is on vacation in Florida and one of our main workers was supposed to be back from her trip on Monday but decided to stay until next week. Needless to say I have had next to no time this week. I will also not be able to post for a while because I won't have a computer until we get this up and running. To make a long story short...I'm sorry I haven't blogged for a while and I'm sorry I won't blog for a little longer. (we are going out of town for a week and a half and I don't know if I'll have Internet.) I love you all. Hope all is well for my few readers. Have a great week or two.
I'll try to check or post when I can but don't be too disappointed if you don't see anything.
2 comments:
We'll miss you tons and tons! Hope you have a fun, safe trip! And we will wait patiently for some pictures of the adventures you have! Love ya!
Hey Steph! I am glad you got everything moved in, how are you likeing the apt? Did you go to the ward yet?
Post a Comment